Our covid-19 Protocol
(As of June 2nd, 2020 – please be patient as we are learning how to achieve an overall happy hair experience)
- All stations are 6 feet apart to practice social distancing.
- Please remain outside the salon doors until your stylist comes to get you.
- There will no longer be a waiting area.
- All staff and all clients are required to wear a mask.
- Temperature will be taken on anyone including staff who enters the building with a laser thermometer. ***The CDC defines any temperature above 100.4 degrees will have to leave and reschedule.***
- All stylist will be required to wear gloves during the service.
- Stations will be sanitized before and after each client.
- All beverages will be served in disposable cups.
- Bathroom will be sanitized after each use.
- The rules state that there is only allowed to be one client per stylist for the time being.
- Only clients with scheduled appointments will be allowed in the salon/barbershop. (friends, family and kids will not be allowed to accompany you to your appointment as per the new regulations)